Aaron D. Meilich is a Mortgage Loan Originator at Guardian Mortgage. He brings over 20 years of mortgage knowledge to the team with extensive experience in the California market. Aaron says, “Every borrower has a special situation. Whether it’s helping a seasoned investor with a complex financial strategy, renovating or building a custom home or finding the perfect mortgage for a first-time home buyer, I truly love helping people find the right financing solution for their goals.”
Aaron’s philosophy is to “Treat others better than they expect,” and he puts this into practice daily. He thrives when he has the chance to educate clients about unique financing opportunities that can positively impact their lives. Outside of work, Aaron can be found cooking, snowboarding, exercising, and travelling with family and friends.
About Sunflower Bank and Guardian Mortgage
Guardian Mortgage is a division of Sunflower Bank, N.A.
- Founded in 1965 on the principles of integrity, superior customer service, and trust
- Originating loans in over 43 states
- Trusted leader focusing exclusively on residential home loans
- Dedicated to communication, honesty and responsibility
- Founded in 1892
- Community bank with full range of banking services
- Devoted to creating possibility in the lives we touch and the communities we serve
States Where We Lend
Simplify with Guardian
Why make things more complicated? Guardian Mortgage eliminates added stress when you’re building a home or tackling major renovations. You won’t need to spend valuable time and energy shopping for multiple loans for land purchases, construction costs, and long-term financing. Spend less time thinking about financing … and more time focusing on your new adventure.
- No need to shop for multiple loans
- Simplified, in-house draw process for borrower and general contractor
- Interest rate is locked upfront before your break ground, for peace of mind
- Lot purchase or payoff may be included
- Interest-only payments during construction phase
- Allow up to 18 months to complete your construction
- Only one closing … only one set of closing costs
Guardian Construction Loans are unique programs that make home construction funding easier. Your journey begins with insight and assistance from a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) at Guardian Mortgage. Together with your MLO, the team at Guardian works to process your application, and approve, close and fund the construction-to-permanent or renovation loan.
When it’s time to build, Sunflower Bank assists during the construction phase. The Construction Loan Administrator (CLA) at Sunflower will review, approve and fund all construction draws, and complete all required project inspections during the draw phase. Sunflower Bank services the loan during this phase, administering the interest-only payments and any escrow deposits for taxes and insurance.
When construction is complete and the loan enters the permanent phase, the servicing reverts back to your team at Guardian Mortgage.
We hope you’ll take advantage of the amazing things that can happen when you work with a trusted mortgage company that’s backed by the power of a community bank.