Your service to our country means a lot - the VA home loan program is a tremendous benefit that you’ve already earned. Don’t let it go unused. A VA mortgage helps service members, veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. These loans have features that aren’t available to the general public, such as 0% down payment options and lower closing costs. So, if you’ve served in the military, let Guardian Mortgage help you take advantage of this well-deserved benefit. You’ve earned it.
- Competitive rates
- Purchase, rate and term refinance, cash-out refinance1
- No-down-payment options for qualified borrowers2
- No private mortgage insurance requirement3
TYPES AND TERMS
- Purchase, refinance, and Streamline refinance
ELIGIBLE PROPERTIES INCLUDE
- 1-4 units, owner-occupied primary residence only
1Cash-out refinance on primary residence only. 2Qualified borrowers include veterans, active duty personnel, and surviving spouses. 3All VA loans require government mortgage insurance, which is generally not cancellable. Streamline refinance loans allow for better terms with little documentation (VA loan to VA refinance loan).