Because of her enthusiasm to win for the client, Jeannie thrives on finding the best solution and best outcome to meet customer expectations. She handles and identifies problems quickly to keep the process moving to ensure on-time closings every time. Her tenacious drive to accomplish excellence, along with her 12-year career in the mortgage industry, plus her prior 20-year career as a Financial Analyst for Lockheed Martin and a Sr. Account Executive in Experiential Marketing, provides the ability for her to understand the wants and needs of clients and referral partners alike.
Jeannie’s work ethic is hard to match, with her insistence on making sure the client experiences the highest level of service and integrity. Jeannie’s approach is and always will be White-Glove.
“Jeannie and her team were amazing to work with. Everyone was superior in customer service with prompt return emails, text messages, and phone calls. We loved that Jeannie was there at closing, which was above and beyond our expectations." Stephanie H.
On a personal note, Jeannie earned a Bachelor of Science with a dual major in Financial and Marketing Management from Florida Southern College. Jeannie is married to Mike and they have 2 amazing fur babies. Their personal time is spent with family and friends, working in the garden, supporting and serving on mission trips to Cuba, and building homes in Jamaica.
Smith Team Mission Statement and Brand Promise
- Our promise to all stakeholders on the loan transaction is to provide a smooth, predictable, on-time closing every time.
- We eliminate uncertainty related to mortgage financing because uncertainty causes concern for all parties involved on the loan.
- We consistently communicate professionally and effectively.
- We set clear expectations with stakeholders, borrowers, colleagues, and hold each other accountable.
- We keep our word, deliver updates quickly, and always have a solution before communicating a loan challenge.
- We give white-glove concierge service to all stakeholders and borrowers on the loan so that they are compelled to refer family, friends, and colleagues.
Awards & Achievements
Awards & Accolades
- Five Star Mortgage Professional (Texas Monthly)
- Texas Business Leader (Forbes)
- Best Mortgage Professional (D Magazine)