Introducing Guardian Mortgage’s Jumbo Fixed Program: Funding for luxury condos, PUDs, and leaseholds
If you prefer the lifestyle offered by luxury condos or Planned Unit Developments* (PUDs), Guardian Mortgage’s Jumbo Fixed loan program is a smart option. Designed to financing high-value alternatives to the traditional single-family home, Jumbo Fixed offers up to $2.5 million in funding for these properties.
- Financing for primary residences and second homes.
- 30-year fixed-rate terms are available.
- Non-occupant co-borrowers allowed for purchases and rate/term refinances up to $1 million.
- Both rate/term and cash-out refinances are available.
- Interested party contributions of 3-6% allowed for closing costs and prepaids.
- 1-2 unit properties
- Homes in Planned Unit Developments (PUDs)
- FNMA-warrantable* low-, mid- and high-rise condominiums
- Leasehold properties that meet FNMA requirements
*PUDs are communities which are usually comprised of single-family homes, operated by a Homeowners’ Association (HOA). Each homeowner pays HOA fees based on their percentage ownership in the overall project. These fees go toward maintaining shared amenities such as pools, landscaping and tennis courts, and may also cover security services. Program available only to qualified borrowers. Program subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply. FICO and tradeline requirements. Final inspection when required.