Maybe you don’t have a ton of money saved up for a down payment or your income is moderate. If so, a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan could put you in your very own home. FHA loans are designed to encourage home ownership and are popular with people who might not qualify for a conventional loan.
- Purchase, rate and term refinance, cash-out refinance, Streamline1 refinance
- Down payment options as low as 3.5% (purchase loans only)
- Gift funds allowed for down payments
- Flexible financing based on creditworthiness
ELIGIBLE PROPERTIES INCLUDE
- Single family homes
- 1-4 units (if one unit owner-occupied)
- Planned unit developments (PUDs)
- FHA-approved condos
1Streamline refinance allows for better terms with minimal documentation. Certain terms and conditions apply.