If you’re ready to buy a home but not sure you can make a down payment, you’ll want to learn more about the HomeReady mortgage. It includes plenty of buyer-friendly features that can help you begin to enjoy the benefits of homeownership sooner.
- Down payments as low as 3%
- FICO credit scores from 620 may qualify
- Gift funds allowed to help you with your down payment
- Grants for down payment assistance are also allowed
- Online homebuyer education that helps you plan for long-term success*
- Both first-time and repeat buyers may qualify
ELIGIBLE PROPERTIES INCLUDE
- Primary residences, second homes, and investment properties may qualify
- 1-4-unit primary residences
- One-unit second homes
- One-unit investment properties
- Planned Unit Developments (PUDs)
- Warrantable Condominiums
With HomeReady and Guardian Mortgage, your path to homeownership may start sooner – like today!
*At least one borrower on each HomeReady purchase mortgage must complete the Homeownership Education course. Income limits apply. Consult your Guardian Mortgage loan originator for details. Certain terms and restrictions apply. Program available only to qualified borrowers. Program subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Loan subject to credit review and approval.